Hario V60 Coffee Decanter 700ml
The elegantly designed Hario V60 Drip Coffee Decanter combines beautiful design with functional ergonomics. Perfect for drip coffee brewing it also works great with the Hario V60 Ceramic Drippers.
The Hario V60 Coffee Decanter allows you to directly brew coffee using the V60 dripper and paper filters. When the brewing is complete you can remove the plastic V60 dripper, which holds the filter paper and the used coffee grounds and you have a stylish decanter with a rubber silicon grip collar to serve your delicious coffee from.
A great way to brew quality V60 coffee for 2 people or more.
- Hario V60 Drip Decanter
- Removable rubber silicon grip
- Glass decanter capacity 700ml
- Free standing dripper
- Includes 10 sheets of V60-02 filter papers
- Dishwasher safe
- Heatproof glass
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 13.5 x 19.8cm
- Product weight: 560g
- Boxed-product weight: 900g
Here is a way to make great tasting coffee on the Hario V60 Coffee Decanter
- Use a ratio of 60g freshly ground coffee for 1 litre of water. If your making coffee for one person, then most cups will be about 300ml so you will need about 18g of coffee.
- Grind the coffee courser than espresso like sand.
- Boil fresh water and wait 1 minute to let the water cool to approx 95C.
- Place the filter paper in the V60 Dripper and pour some water over the filter paper to rinse.
- Place the ground coffee in the now wet filter paper then start pouring slowly onto the ground coffee.
- The pouring and drip time should take about 3-4 minutes.
Result: Delicious coffee!
Key things needed are: A Hario V60 Dripper, V60 Filter Papers, Fresh delicious coffee roasted less than 30 days ago, Hand or electric burr grinder and a kettle.