For anyone who likes cold brewed coffee, the Hario Mizudashi Cold Water Brew Pot is the ideal product due to its simplicity and ease of use.
Unlike the Hario Cold Dripper, where the water flows freely through the ground coffee, the Hario Cold Water 'Mizudashi' Brew Pot is a total immersion brewing method, that produces a ready to use cold brew, which can be served straight from the fridge.
- Simple and classic brewing system that brings out the full flavor and coffee aromas by slowly allowing the oils to infuse with cold water.
- Cold brewing preserves delicate flavor compounds, while eliminating bitter oils and acids that would be extracted at higher temperatures.
- Prevents coffee oxidization
- Fine grade mesh filter ensures clarity in the cup.
- Makes a perfect cold brew base that is ideal for ice coffee served neat over ice or with a dash of milk.
- Makes up to 600ml in about 8 hours
- Brewed volume 600ml
- Cold brew glass coffee maker
- Ultra premium quality Hario glass
- Mesh filter design eliminates the need for extra filters
- Great tasting, rich cold brewed coffee
- Easy to use
For best results, we recommend using a ratio of 50g coffee for 650ml of cold water, and a medium grind.
- Place the ground coffee into the mesh filter
- Place the filter into the decanter
- Add cold water through the filter to saturate all the coffee and stir
- Add the remaining cold water to the carafe
- Secure the lid, and place in the refrigerator for 8 to 18hrs
- Remove the mesh filter and discard the used coffee grounds
- Serve with ice and enjoy!