Terms and Privacy
The site www.barista-shop.gr is an electronic commerce shop that sells products through the internet that was created and operated by the company DOVROS G.-PREVELAKIS M. O.E, that is located in Drama Greece at the address Paggaiou 14 postal code 66100 and is legally represented, with V.A.T Number EL997783953, DOY Dramas, electronic contact address email@example.com, with a direct contact number +30 2521035203, +30 2102203455, (from this point on referred to as COMPANY)
The conditions and terms stated below will be applied for the use of the electronic store with the commercial sign barista-shop.gr located on the electronic address www.barista-shop.gr .Every customer that logs in ,makes a transaction or uses the services of the e-shop (From this point on referred to as user or customer. Depending on if he is just visiting the site or also buying a product.)is considered to accept and comply without doubt to the terms stated below that are phrased unexceptionally .If a user does not agree with these terms, then he must avoid to visit or use the site services and make no transactions within the e-store.
The COMPANY reserves the right to freely modify or reconsider the terms and conditions of use and transactions in the e-shop whenever it is considered necessary, and is bound to inform consumers for any change through its pages of the existing e-shop.
Given Information and Products
The COMPANY is bound to accurate, truth full and adequate information which are placed in the site considering the COMPANY'S identity as also the provided transactions through the e-shop. The COMPANY in place of good will and faith, is not responsible or bound by false or wrong data logs made by common experience and has the right to intervene at any time and correct them when they are noticed
The Company in the frame of transactions from the e-store is not in anyway responsible or obligated to compensate for any damage or failure coming from order cancellation, delay of order process or no order process at all, for any cause. It does not guarantee the availability of products displayed on the e-store but will based on information notify the customer on any given changes about the product availability making this a matter of no further responsibility. The e-store provides content in form (for .ex. names, pictures, information, illustrations) as is. Under no circumstances shall the Company be held liable civically or criminally for any damage (direct, special or consequential, which is without limitation, alternatively and / or: loss of profits, data, lost profits, compensation, etc.) to a customer that may be /been visiting the shop or a third party from a reason related to the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from this and / or any non authorized third party interventions to products and / or services and / or information available through it.
All content of the shop, including trade names, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or intellectual property of others for which the Company has received a license for its own needs and exclusively for the operation of the shop. Any copying, transfer or create derivative works based on this content or misleading the public about the real provider of the shop. The reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written consent of COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and trademarks that are listed and describe the online store with the brand barista-shop.gr or products or services of COMPANY or third parties, are assets of COMPANY or third parties respectively, protected by relevant trademark laws. Their use in the online store does not under any circumstances permit or right of use by third parties.
The user / customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and online store data as provided by law and by the rules of good faith and practices. Undertakes to use to shop with barista-shop.gr brand:
- Mission, publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that is illegal for any reason, causing unlawful attack and damage to the Company or to any third party or infringes confidentiality or privacy of information of any person
- Mission, publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that causes a breach of morality, social values, minors, etc.
- Mission, publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any content for which users have no right to transmit under law or valid contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements)
- Mission, publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties of any kind
- Mission, publication, send an e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage and destroy equipment, in operation of any computer software or hardware
- Intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or rules
- Harass third parties in any way
- Collect or store personal data about other users
The barista-shop.gr, under the terms and conditions set forth and herein all applicable laws and regulations, grants you a non-exclusive, transferable, personal, limited right to access, use and display this site and the contents details . This license does not transfer a title to the website and the information and is subject to the following limitations:
- you must retain all copies of the site and details of all annotations concerning copyright and other proprietary rights
- you can not modify the Site and data in any way or reproduce or publicly present, or distribute or otherwise use the Site and the information for any public or commercial purpose, unless otherwise permitted by present.
Links to website www.barista-shop.gr
The links mentioned in the online store, leading to pages of the store or in some cases lead the user to move from it (online store) to other provider’s websites, etc. business associated. These sites are not under the control of the COMPANY and the COMPANY is not responsible for the contents of any such web site or any link contained in an associated web site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Company is not responsible for the emissions of the Internet or for any form of transmission received from any linked site. The Company is providing these links on the online store, only to facilitate the use of the shop. Their use is not mandatory for the visitor / customer and that referred to the online store does not imply that the Company endorses or accepts their contents.
The COMPANY has created this site for the sole purpose of serving their customers. The barista-shop.gr website is simple and friendly to use and designed to meet the specific needs of each user. To achieve your convenience, it is important that you, our customer, understand that you must provide specific information concerning the processing of your order, which are preserved by us.
This Privacy Statement and the attached to this Terms and Conditions of this site describe the method of collecting data from the website barista-shop.gr, the use of this information by us and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement relates solely to your personal data that you provide us during your order on this website.
The information provided voluntarily by users of this website, is used by barista-shop.gr so users have direct and effective communication with the store, provide answers to specific questions posed and then serve and execute their orders. The information gathered through barista-shop.gr website are designed to measure the number of visits, to determine customer requirements for more products and facilitate the transactions with the company. Barista-shop.gr will not distribute to any other organisation or partner not associated with barista-shop.gr ,e-mail addresses or any other information concerning users and customers.
Collection of information
Barista-shop.gr designed the website so that users can visit without having to reveal their identity unless they wish to .We only ask visitors of our website to provide us with personal data only if they want to order products, to register on our website and / or send an email to barista-shop.gr. Use of Information. The barista-shop.gr collects four types of information about users:
- information the user gives us when registering as a customer
- information the user gives us to execute the order of the barista-shop.gr
- information the user gives us in competitions or entries made from time to time
- information the user gives us in connection through another platform (ios apps, android, Facebook, Google)
Upon completion of any order form on our website, you will be asked to state your name, address, zip code of your area, your address, your telephone number, credit card information, the payment method order. Additionally you can request more specific information, such as dispatch - delivery of an order, billing information or details about the offer you have requested.Barista-shop.gr will use the information you provide during the electronic submission of the form in order to contact you regarding:
- the delivery of order at your place
- to confirm and identify the client in any case necessary
- new or alternative products offered by barista-shop.gr
- special offers barista-shop.gr
- receiving gifts after competition draw
You can choose whether or not to receive such communications from barista-shop.gr sending your request via e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Information
Every order process requires collection of personal data, for delivery or booking . Also to use a credit card for the charge of which, identity verification documents are required by the legitimate owner, is first and only time guaranteed in every case. Any documentary evidence and document certifies and declares the customer's identity remains strictly confidential and is only controlled by the relevant responsible department of barista-shop.gr . If you present the Company with your personal data, it means that you consent to employees of barista-shop.gr using them for the reasons mentioned above. Barista-shop.gr requires its employees and maintainers of the website to provide users-customers with the security level indicated in this Privacy Statement. In any other case barista-shop.gr can not share with others your personal information without your prior consent, unless it is required to do so by legal means. Please note that under certain circumstances permitted or required by law or judicial decision based on the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data which is collected online without your behalf prior consent (for example in case judgment)
Correction, Modification or Deletion of Information
Barista-shop.gr allows users to correct, change, add or delete data and information presented in barista-shop.gr . If you choose to delete any information, barista-shop.gr will act to remove this information from the files directly. For the protection and safety of users barista-shop.gr will try to ensure that the person who made the changes are actually the same person with the user. To access, change or delete your personal data to report problems with the operation of the Site or make any query contact www.barista-shop.gr through www.barista-shop.gr or e-mail online at email@example.com. The change or correction of your personal data may also be made via the registration page of barista-shop.gr. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but to protect your password to our website depends on you.
Barista-shop.gr undertakes to ensure the security and integrity of data collected about users of its website. Barista-shop.gr has adopted procedures that protect the personal data that users provide the website or provide any other means (eg. Telephone). These procedures protect users' data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, and alteration or destruction. They also help to certify that the information is accurate and used properly. Your connection to this is safe because we use 128Bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer). SSL technology is based on a code key to encrypt data before sending through (SSL) connection. The screening between the data and the Server is based on the unique key to ensure full contact. The browsers (browsers) Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari support the SSL protocol and suggested their use to connect to the website of barista-shop.gr.
Acceptance of the Privacy Protection Procedures that apply barista-shop.gr
If you use this website you accept and consent to this Privacy Statement as well as the terms and conditions of use of the website, which are announced through this.
The COMPANY supporting E-Commerce enables you, through the fullness of descriptions which are displayed in its pages, to enjoy the privilege of direct contact with the products available on the screen of your computer quickly and easily.
Wanting to highlight the benefits of using the Internet in our daily purchases below we present the terms and conditions that apply on how and when to return defective products or not.
Returns due to accidental delivery
In all cases of delivered goods other than sold, by type or quantity or missing products which previously was concluded in writing with the Company. The customer returns the product to be tested and evaluated .The Company is responsible to cover the cost of the product return and the cost of dispatching back but only in case the way off return complies with the company’s return procedures.
Returns of defective products
In the event that any kind of manufacturing defect is identified by the authorised personnel providing the warranty, or if the Company provides directly the warranty itself the following applies:
The guarantee provided for a limited period of time shown on the detailed characteristics of the product. After this period, repair or replace the product is possible surcharge on a new agreement with the customer.
The return of the replacement product should be done with all the documents accompanying the product (Invoice, receipt. etc.) and complete packaging. If defect is detected after delivery or the packaging of the product received is secluded by distributors, packaging is not required.
Once found the defect, performed repair, or replacement of the product, otherwise cancel the transaction if it is not possible to repair the product within a reasonable time and another product corresponding or better characteristics or equivalent value cannot be found by the COMPANY to replace . In case of cancellation of the transaction the return of the original purchase money is made in the same way they had made the initial payment of the customer to the company.
In particular, if charging by credit card the company will be obliged to inform the issuing bank to cancel the transaction and the bank will proceed then to any act provided under the contract drawn up with the client without responsibility of the COMPANY. The COMPANY upon information that bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of reversal, regulated by the above mentioned contract. In case of payment by cash, if the customer had chosen the option "receipt from the store", there will be a refund of his money to him by any branch of the COMPANY network. If paying by bank transfer there will be a reverse bank transfer from the accounts of the COMPANY to the customers. If goods are returned damaged or incomplete the online shop has the right to claim compensation from the client, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the goods. (Can be partial or total compensation.)
Return of products, which are defective on delivery (DOA)
The return of products, which are defective on delivery (DOA) will be accepted within seven (7) calendar days of delivery to the customer. At the same time the product should not be damaged and have all original documents accompanying the product (invoice,receipt,etc) and full packaging. In these cases the following applies:
- The product is received and checked to ascertain that the defect specified by the customer exists.
- Provided that the product has been received and checked by the company, it will be replaced by the same product OR with a product of equal quality and price in case the original product ordered is out of stock. In case the customer does not wish to replace the defective product a refund of the original payment will be issued to him in the same way the product was paid for in the first place.
- In particular, if charging by credit card the company will be obliged to inform the issuing bank to cancel the transaction and the bank will proceed then to any act provided under the contract drawn up with the client without responsibility of the COMPANY .The COMPANY upon information that bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of reversal, regulated by the above mentioned contract. In case of payment by cash, if the customer had chosen the option "receipt from the store", there will be a refund of his money to him by any brands of the COMPANY network. If paying by bank transfer there will be a reverse bank transfer from the account of the COMPANY to the customers.
- Shipping costs both for returning products to the Company and receiving them after replacement (in case of defect) are covered by the company
- If goods are returned damaged or incomplete the online shop has the right to claim compensation from the client, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the goods .(Can be partial or total compensation.)
Return of non-defective products – Right of unjustified withdrawal from the customer
The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within a period of 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the service contract (in case of such a contract), or by delivery (in case of products) and even if many products are in the same order ,from the delivery of the last product and when there is an obligation of delivering products at regular intervals.
The withdrawal is subject to the following conditions
- The withdrawal is unjustified and bears no charge if the item has already been delivered to the customer who must return the product exactly in the state that he has received it, with all its components, the documents that accompany it and its packaging in perfect condition. The return is accepted only if the customer has paid any amount charged by the company to send the product to him and shipping costs for returning the item to the company.
- The declaration of withdrawal is exercised in writing or electronically and the Company is obligated to send confirmation of receipt of withdrawal statement as soon as it come to them.
- Following the withdrawal statement, the Company is required to pay the price paid be the customer at most within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- No shipping fees are returned to the customer if he chooses a way to sent the product back other than the type of standard delivery used by the company
- In particular, if charging by credit card the company will be obliged to inform the issuing bank to cancel the transaction and the bank will proceed then to any act provided under the contract drawn up with the client without responsibility of the COMPANY. The COMPANY upon information that bears no responsibility for the time and manner of execution of reversal, regulated by the above mentioned contract. In case of payment by cash, if the customer had chosen the option "receipt from the store", there will be a refund of his money to him by any branch of the COMPANY network. If paying by bank transfer there will be a reverse bank transfer from the accounts of the COMPANY to the customers.
- The customer is liable to compensate the company if he did use other than that, which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the time up to the declaration of withdrawal. The discovery of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods should be based on the information provided on the outer packaging of each product, and additional information provided by the company, however, without opening the packaging of the products and using the products . The company is willing to inform the customer about any question about the nature and function of products providing additional information material, electronically or by other means. In case of opening the packaging or using the product, their value automatically decreases as the product is characterized as product used and the customer has to compensate the company for the reduction of the value of the product. Reducing the value by opening the package and consequences of the classification of the product as a second-hand is examined individually and is determined by the company and is usually around 20% -30%. The Company may agree with the customer the compensation of even and mutual offsetting.
- If goods are returned damaged or incomplete the online shop has the right to claim compensation from the client, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the goods. (Can be partial or total compensation.)
Safe Products - Warranty Terms
The goods sold by the Company are lasting products that have all the necessary certificates for safe operation. The products are accompanied by instructions (easy to use products do not apply) and a written warranty contract of sufficient time. The form of guarantee always includes the name and address of the guarantor, the product in which the guarantee relates to, the exact content, the duration, the areal extent , the power and the rights provided by applicable law. The device warranty lasts according to the manufacturer from the date of purchase and allows the free replacement, as long as the following conditions are met:
- To have the warranty contract of the product and the appliance purchase receipt.
- There are no fixed components alterations on the product (serial number –Serial No.)
- The damage caused to the product is not excluded by the warranty.
For more information we are always at your disposal either by phone at +30 2521035203, +30 2102203455
Or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org