Gaggia Naviglio Milk Home Espresso Machine
Gaggia Naviglio Milk is a fully automatic espresso coffee machine with integrated grinder, designed and made in Italy. Perfect espresso by simply pressing a button. Operation is made via push buttons. Its Pre-brewing function provides unique body and taste for every espresso cup while the ceramic grinder burrs ensure silent functioning, high performance and extraction of the best coffee aroma. New CUPPinCUP system with patented cyclonic chamber that automatically froths milk and slides it directly into the cup. Quick, clean and easy-serving milk froth to cappuccino with no need to move the cup or glass. The Boiler which is aluminum and stainless steel made, ensures quick reach of temperature.
- Max production capacity 50 cups per day
- Choice of 4 different beverages at a press of a button: Espresso, Cappuccino, Hot Water , Milk Frother
- Automatically froths milk from any milk container directly into the cup
- Individual, LED illuminated operating buttons
- Removable brewing unit
- Removable coffee grounds container, 10 coffee pucks
- Ceramic grinder burrs
- Gaggia Adapting System
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel made Boiler
- Ground coffee option
- Optiaroma and Memo function
- 5 steps adjustable grinder
- Adjustable length of coffee
- Adjustable spout
- Removable water tank
- Descaling warning
- Auto clean system. Automatic rinsing cycle – that happens when the machine is switched on or goes in stand-by mode
- Automatic stand-by
- A’ Class
Pre-brewing: A first hot water shower moistens the ground coffee before the actual brewing, in order to extract all coffee aromas.
Optiaroma: Select the quantity of ground coffee used, consequently the coffee intensity can be among different settings, light, medium or strong thanks to the rotating knob
Memo: customises and memorises the length of the available beverages simply by keeping selected the button for a few seconds.
Gaggia Adapting System: Automatic adjustment of grinding parameters that guarantees the exact quantity of ground coffee, independently from the coffee beans selected.