Gaggia Brera Espresso Machine for Home
Functional - Compact - Stylish!
In one simple touch Gaggia Brera donates the pleasure of a cup of espresso. The tradition meets the modern technology to satisfy every need easily.
The operation interface of Gaggia Brera was studied to give an immediate access to all functions and options.
In this way the user can select the aroma of coffee regulating the amount of ground coffee for each cup (from 7g to 10,5g) and memorise the dose at the mere twist of a button. The innovative Adapting System consents to the machine, even changing a coffee blend, to optimise in a few cycles the extraction of coffee.
Gaggia Brera was created with a special attention to energy saving: the model can be classified in A class (according to Swiss voluntary Energy Labelling Regulation, FEA agreement) and in standby mode the electric power consumption of the machines is less than 1 Watt.
Easy to programme and manage
- The easy interface allows to set the functions in an intuitive way
- It is fitted with an aroma selection system (optidose)
- The coffee beans container is made to preserve aroma
- The ceramic coffee grinder guarantees silent functioning and constant performance
Comfortable cleaning and maintenance
- The brewing group is removable and washable; the water tank and the coffee ground container are frontally extractable
- Comfortable cleaning and maintenance
- There is an automatic cleaning cycle after the switching on and before the stand by mode
- Top cup plate
Versatile and reliable
- The final user can use coffee beans or ground coffee
- Thanks to a central knob it is possible to use a steamer to prepare a creamy cappuccino or to supply hot water for infusion or tea
- To optimise the result in the cup it is possible to modify the grade of grinding
- The dispensing head is adjustable in height
Gaggia Brera is a 'Class A' machine and has less than 1W energy consumption in stand-by mode.